Hello everyone!



I’m just an amateur writer, trying to create. :)) It’s been years since I wanted to do something about my ideas and imaginations inside my head. And only this time I decided I wanted to write it.

I feel my idea is big that’s why I’m going to do it. Surely, it will not be equal with famous authors like Sir King & madam Rowling from Western or Er Gen & I eat Tomatoes from Eastern. Mostly, it will be just for fun. But I also wanted to prove myself that I can do something I considered my passion.

I also wanted to express myself, kidding that I might become crazy because of the influx of ideas. It’s hard to have a load of stories, yet I can’t even share it with others. I don’t like small talks and I wanted to converse with others a lot about all these fantastical worlds, dramas and actions. Unfortunately, I have yet to see someone like that.

Anyway, I will beat you to it - I’m not good at English language. I remember that I used to sleep in class. But I’ll assure you along the way, I’m trying to learn it.

As for any suggestions, opinions, reactions and comments, I am very willing to read and listen to all of them because I know that it will make me grow. I considered education as lifelong learning and goal.

Have fun reading :)))))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Story of Mortal Lands

SOML – Chapter 8: Sarah

SOML – Chapter 11: Trial by Fire